6.29.2011

  Elvis did always like teddy bears .Here is a classic pic of him in the song Teddy bear.  The song was a US number-one hit for Elvis Presley during the summer of 1957, staying at number-one for 7 weeks, and his third of the four that he would have that year. "(Let Me be Your) Teddy Bear" would also hit number one on the R&B Best Sellers List, becoming his fourth number one on that chart. In addition the song would hit number one on the country charts for a single week.








Look guys, if you're just going to stare at me, I'm going to bed!
Elvis Presley quotes











 After a hard day of basic training, you could eat a rattlesnake.










 If everyday was like Christmas.












 Elvis has sold over 1 billion albums worldwide, has over 100 gold/platinum awards for his singles and albums within the United States and is by far the most popular artist ever. His records, CDs, and movies continue to sell well even today.






 
“The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me to death. I really didn’t know what all the yelling was about. I didn’t realize that my body was moving. It’s a natural thing to me. So to the manager backstage I said, ‘What’d I do? What’d I do?’ And he said “Whatever it is, go back and do it again.”
-From a 1972 taped interview used in MGM’s documentary "Elvis on Tour"







         
     “Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn’t do anything but just jiggle.”
-From the press conference prior to his record-breaking Madison Square Garden shows in New York City, 1972











 '' I never discovered Elvis until the age of 10, when one day i was routing through my mums old records and i came across one of Elvis's record.Until that day he has become my biggest idol''  

Chris James. 









    
 Elvis joking about in the studio :) 




Remember to never pick your nose on camera.


Elvis dance drives fans crazy.



 The funny side of Elvis.